segunda-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2010

JQuery + Visual Studio + AJAX Exception

Porque eu acredito que este post é importante e muita gente já deve se ter deparado com este problema eu vou escrever este post em ingles... se alguem tiver duvidas é só darem um toque

Greetings for everyone...

I was using jQuery for the first time, and since I use Visual Studio for all kind of development I downloaded the jquery-1.3.2-vsdoc2.js.


Ok what happens is that this version has a awfull bug in it, all the Ajax function are throwing an excpetion related to an unsigned value.

In this methods like function ajax() or AjaxStart() or any other like this, there is a parameter 'f' on the declaration of those functions...

In order to make this work properly just replace the 'f' with 'callback', this will do the trick for you.


I spent a lot of time trying to discover what was wrong... I hope this saves you lot's of time.

Sem comentários: